a Love Letter to my Future Husband
|Credits to my sister and the photographer for this shot.|
Hello My Dearest Future Husband,
How are you? I know it's been 4 years since I last wrote you. Like me, you must be also looking forward to the day when we meet.
I just like to let you know that I've been doing great. I have spent time pursuing all that I love doing. I traveled to a number of places. Wrote blogs. Took a thousand shots. Sang so many songs, dedicated to you. Danced a lot, wished it was with you. I have loved more and feared less. I have worked towards becoming the best person I could be. I know you'd be proud of me. I got a whole bunch of stories to tell you. I can't wait for you to hear them all.
For now, I would like to tell you 5 things:
1. Go out there and meet more people. You should explore the world and meet people from all walks of life. Learn from them and from every experience you get. Even if I get a bit jealous thinking about it, it's ok for you to meet women too. Date if you must. So that when you'd finally know me, you'd come to appreciate how special and different I am from all the rest.
2. Pursue what you love doing. Travel to places. Play the sports you love. Master a talent. Find your passions. Take further studies. Be foolish. Go have fun with your boys. I want you to be able to enjoy your life being single. It's the best time to be carefree and crazy!
3. Embrace your own kind of person. I want you to love yourself. You deserve only the best. Know that you are special and worth waiting for. When you love yourself, you expand your capacity to love another person. You have to feel complete and secured first in your own person, then you can secure a space for me in your life.
4. Do not be anxious but trust that our paths will cross. I, too have moments when I wondered if you really existed. But vision of you has kept my heart steady and strong. I trust that the day will come and we both shall realize the purpose why we were brought into this world, and that is, to be mission partners in life. And together we will conquer the world! Woohoo!
5. Pray for Me. Pray for Us. I do pray for you. Everyday. As we wait for "that day", let us pray for patience and guidance. Let us seek God's grace to ready both our hearts so that when we finally meet, we shall behold each other as the most beautiful gift from God. I have no doubt that ours will be an inspiring love story that will affirm that God's Best is always worth waiting and praying for.
Happy ValenTYNE's day, my Love!
P.S. Please do take care of yourself until the time I can take care of you myself. And don't worry I will be fine. :)
Hugs and Kisses. (Virtual for now.)
Loving you faithfully,