My Top 7 X-citing Travel Destinations
Travelling is like feeding my soul. By going to places, I am allowing my spirit to wander freely, soar high up in the sky and savor every bit of positivity that comes with each adventure.
I have always fancied going to places that will take my breath away.
My Top 7 places are:
- Amanpulo Island, Philippines - Hollywood stars like Brangelina and other world famous personalities have set foot on this breathtaking haven. I, too would certainly love to be a tourist in one of the most beautiful and luxurious islands in my home country. Accommodations are expensive with room rates starting at 1,000 USD per night. But with a heaven-like experience in this place, I would certainly save up for it.
2. Canadian Luxury Rail - Rocky Mountaineer - awarded for its world-class services, offering its passengers an experience of a lifetime. When traveling via Rocky Mountaineer, they say that you are guaranteed to enjoy the journey as much as the destinations. There are 3 Routes or Packages that you can enjoy: The Canadian Rockies, Rail and Alaska Cruise and Whistler. Although the packages can be pricey, you surely can say that the experience is worth every penny.
3. New York City - Concrete jungle, the big Apple, Independence Day movie or any disaster hollywood film for that matter - these are just a few of the things that cross my mind when I think of NY. I've been told that the city is not that grand or touristy, yet still, I wish to take a photo with the Statue of Liberty, do a high fashion shoot at Time Square and experience for myself the inexplicable feeling of having to stand in Ground Zero. I can't wait to see you NY in July!
|Found in ssn.tv.com|
4. Paris, France - Whenever I think of Paris, I imagine a couple doing a Kiss shot with the Eiffel Tower on the background. Paris is Love! I mean, who is not captivated by the charm of this romantic city? It is in fact, labelled as one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world.
|Credits to 99traveltips.com|
Check the Top Things to do in Paris by Lonely Planet
5. Santorini, Greece - I swear if I could only bask in the enticing clear waters of Santorini for even just 1 week, I may even think of ditching the Canadian winter for good. Its exquisite beauty has always been the subject of my wanderlust.
|Found on Pinterest|
6. London, England - Perhaps, the fairy tales that I used to read when I was a child made me wish to visit real life palaces when I grow up. So I guess, it's never too late to make those dreams come true. And London is definitely the place I have in mind. Remembering Princess Diana's and Kate's weddings arouse my excitement all the more. Plus, I find their English accent cute. Not sure if this is reason enough to splurge on travelling to London. Haha!
|taken from telegraph.co.uk|
7. Rome, Italy - I have always romanticized Rome, getting lost in the fascinating and majestic city. I can already imagine the things I'd do when in Rome, like visiting St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican, walking through the ruins of the The Colosseum and enjoying a gondola ride in Venice. And, of course, I would not miss feasting on authentic italian pasta and pizza! Lots of them! It is indeed a city you should visit in your lifetime.
|Taken from smartertravel.com|
Do you also fancy going to some marvelous places like the ones in my list?
This post is part of the A to Z April Challenge
a blog hop that goes through the alphabet
for all the days of April except Sundays.
Today's feature is X for X-citing.